Réalisé par Directed by Maylis PELLETIER and Jérémie DAMOUR A 3-minute short fiction film about Marie announcing to Jordan that they are expecting a child. Together, they decide to prepare their future child’s bedroom.
- thème Fiction
- année Promotion 2022
- durée 3:00 min
Marie tells Jordan that they are expecting a child. Together, they decide to prepare their future child’s bedroom.
They set up all the posters, frames and other decorations to properly welcome the newborn baby. But the baby will never come to life, because Marie gives birth to a stillborn baby.
Following this terrible event, the couple tears each other apart. Jordan tries to go through this difficult event, whereas Marie completely denies it. She feels guilty and refuses to accept the loss of her child.
Her husband will try to make her understand the strength of their story.
Starring Marie-Lou COUPAT as Marie and Robin BONNEFOY as Jordan
Directed by Maylis PELLETIER and Jérémie DAMOUR
- Max FAYOLLE – Assistant director
- Maylis PELLETIER – Image manager
- Bénédicte COURBAUD – Lighting manager
- Brice LE GOUIL and Mathis BIYIHA – Lighting assistants
- Maxime THEOLEYRE – Sound manager
- Brice LE GOUIL – Head decorator
- Maxime THEOLEYRE – Assistant decorator
- Jérémie DAMOUR – Post-production manager
With original music by Mauve ROBICHEZ